注册 登录 查询 电台
迷你方式显示论坛 RSS订阅此版新信息 
网站首页 >> 论坛首页 >> 交流区 >> 医护外语 >> 医护外语 >> 查看帖子
新帖 新投票 回复帖子 上篇 刷新 树型 下篇

 97 1 8: 此主题共有1帖 此页1帖 每页12帖
 

 帖子主题: [转帖]医生护士英语会话:肚子痛
 

[转帖]医生护士英语会话:肚子痛


  大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你呕吐过没有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待会儿见。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

  Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

  大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客气。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  单词 Words

  seafood  n. 海鲜

  roastduck  n. 烤鸭

  vomit  vi. 呕吐

  bathroom  n. 厕所

  laboratory  n. 化验室

  indigestion  n. 消化不良

  oily  adj. 油腻

  avoid  vt. 避免

  短语 Phrases

  a great variety of things  种类很多

  made several trips to the bathroom  上了好几趟厕所

  get your stools tested  做一个大便检查

  write out a slip  开一张化验单

  take your seat  请坐

  due to  因为,由于

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  你呕吐过没有?

  Have you vomitted?

  昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  你得做一个大便检查。

  Now you have to get your stools tested.

  我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

  It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

  接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  相关单词 Related Words

  bellyache  肚子痛

  enteritis  肠炎

  gastralgia  胃痛

  gastritis  胃炎

  appendictis  阑尾炎

  enterogastritis  肠胃炎

  constipation  便秘

  nephritis  肾炎

  diabetes  糖尿病

  uraemia  尿毒症

  urethritis  尿道炎

  cystitis  膀胱炎

  diarrhoea  痢疾

  dysentery  痢疾

  piles  痔疮

  haememorrhoids  痔疮

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  have a pain in the chest  胸口痛

  have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛

  hav e a pain in the back  背痛

  have a pain in the ear  耳痛

  have a pain in the loins  腰痛

  have a running nose  流鼻涕

  have a stuffed-up nose  鼻子不通

  have a bad cough  咳嗽得厉害

  bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰

  tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚

  have a foul breath  口臭

  have a bitter taste in one's mouth  口发苦

  run with tears  流泪

  have watery eyes  流泪

  相关表达方式 Related Expression

  I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

  我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

  I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

  我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

  I have got a pain in my belly.我肚子疼。

  I have diarrhoea.我拉肚子了。

  I have a splitting headache.我头痛得快要裂开似的。

  I hace been having pains in my chest recently.最近我一直胸口痛。

  I have been losing sleep.我最近一直失眠。

  I have been throwing up.我最近一直呕吐。

  I have got a bad appetite.我的胃口不好。

  I have a ringing in my ears.我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

  My right eardrum has been infected.我的右耳鼓被感染了。

  My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

 97 1 8: 此主题共有1帖 此页1帖 每页12帖
 

新帖 新投票 回复帖子