护理英语

护患沟通英语 第1期:入院介绍

文章来源:医护英语学习 作者:Lydia 编辑: 发布时间:2018-05-07
入院护理
Admission Nursing

入院护理 (Admission Nursing) 即患者因病情需要进一步治疗时,由诊查医生签发住院证后,由护士为患者提供一系列的护理服务。
那么患者入院后,护士需要做些什么呢?
Show the patient around the ward
介绍病区环境
Put on the patient's identity bracelet
佩戴患者腕带标识
Check the patient's details
了解患者信息
Show the patient how to use the nurse call
告知患者如何使用呼叫器
Help the patient change into the pajamas
协助病人更换睡衣
下面就让我们一起来听一段入院介绍的护患沟通吧。

沟通01
来自医护英语学习
00:0000:58

N-Nurse, P-Patient
N: Hello, it's Mr. Connolly, isn't it?
你好,是康诺利先生,对吧?
P: Yes, that's right.
是的。
N: My name's Stephen. I'm looking after you today.
我是斯蒂芬。今天由我来照顾你。
P: Oh, Stephen.
哦,你好,斯蒂芬。
N: I just wanted to make sure you know where everything is. Then I'll come back and ask you some questions.
我只是想确认一下你知道所有物品的位置,待会我会来问你一些问题。
P: All right.
好的。
N: I see you already have your pajamas on.
我看你已经换上睡衣了。
P: Yes.
是的。
N: Here's the nurse call. Just press the button if you need some help.
这是呼叫器。需要帮忙的时候摁一下这个按钮。
P: All right.
明白了。
N: The bathroom is outside on your left.
出门左手边就是洗手间。
P: OK.
好的。
N: Do you need help to walk to the bathroom?
你上洗手间需要帮忙吗?
P: Yes. I'm a bit unsteady on my feet.
是的,站起来的时候还是有些不稳当。
N: That's OK. Just call me and I'll help you.
没关系,有需要你就叫我。
P: Thanks, Stephen.
谢谢你,斯蒂芬。
N: Is there anything else you need?
你还有什么别的事情需要帮忙吗?
P: No. I'm fine. Thanks.
没有了。没别的事情了,谢谢。
N: All right. I'll be back to ask some questions after your lunch.
不客气。待你用过午饭后,我再来问你些问题。
P: Right.
好的。

注释:
pajamas  [pə'dʒɑːməz]  睡衣 n.
unsteady [ʌn'stedɪ]  不稳定的; 摇摆的 a.